Wealth and Success Life Coaching and Mentoring
To have a successful, and struggle-free life., and to be more effective, efficient, and self-aware it is essential that each of us has a life coach or mentor.
It is a fact that…
- Kings and Queens have Ministers
- Great leaders have ministers and cabinets
- Great athletes have both trainers and coaches
- Financial investors have special advisors
- Artists have mentors
- Corporate executives have advisors.
Many of us have a dream or vision that has never been fulfilled.
It might be connected to success, spirituality, wealth, relationship or career…But somehow it got lost along the way. We may need consistent motivation to bring a dream or vision to fruition.
WHAT IS MENTORING?
Mentoring is a more advanced form of coaching; a process where an individual helps others to experience maximum effectiveness and achieve peak performance. A mentor can assist a person with transitions in business life, personal life, as well as to guide them in specific process related to the creation of wealth, the exploration of spirituality, and in the process of self-actualization.
WHY IS IT IMPORTANT TO HAVE A LIFE COACH, OR A SUCCESS/WEALTH MENTOR?
Anyone looking to get to the next step in life will seek out a coach. Anyone in the world who is a success in their chosen field or in a specific area of interest started out being mentored or coached. This is true for everyone on every level of greatness. We all need mentors and coaches to help us find the missing pieces.
WHAT MAKES A PERSON AN EFFECTIVE MENTOR OR COACH?
Effective mentors and coaches are visionaries who help others to fulfill their dreams: The best wealth and success coaches are extraordinary individuals. They are quick thinking, passionate, and generous with a deep understanding of the long term consequences for certain types of choices.
Effective mentors and coaches know how to:
- Ask the right questions.
- Listen to the client and only speak and when it is best to speak.
- Empathize with your conflicts while maintaining professional and effective boundaries.
- Refer you to another professional with more appropriate skills if necessary.
- Use strong critical thinking skills and are consciously respectful of your own religious and faith-based beliefs, age, gender, culture, ethnicity, sexual orientation, and abilities.
- Create a regular and consistent system for self-assessment.
- Create a system for building a strong personal foundation. A process for determining what you really want.
- Offer assistance in setting believable and achievable goals.
- Support their clients and students in defining \values, beliefs, and personal style.
- Structure guidelines for developing an active game plan for all current and long-term goals and dreams including enabling their clients to make more money – and keep it.
- Use assessment skills for measuring the personal progress of their clients.
- Structuring a time frame and mentoring agreement within which to help their clients act on your goals.
Before we move forward please ponder the following…
Would you want a pilot flying a plane you were a passenger on who was never coached?
Would you want to sit in a dental chair with a dentist who was never trained in dentistry?
It is only the most ordinary person, a person of limited vision, a person whose life is filled with unnecessary struggle and wants to keep it that way who believes he or she can achieve his or her goal and fulfill a vision without the services of a highly skilled mentor, advisor or coach – Someone one who has “been there and, done that!”
BENEFITS OF COACHING WITH LEWIS HARRISON – “LEWIS THE PROBLEM-SOLVER”
The term “RealUGuru” does not imply that Lewis Harrison considers himself to be a teacher of “secret”. It is not about him…it is about you! Lewis’ passion is in helping others to get back in touch with their authentic self and support them in taking the next step. He offers motivation, inspiration, information, influence, greater effectiveness, freedom, wealth, clarity, spiritual focus, better health, validation, networking resources, and expert advice. Mentoring and Coaching with Lewis can result in some or all of these things depending on your intention and commitment to the mentoring and coaching process.
To get the most out of mentoring and coaching with Lewis you must be ready, willing, and able to take actions and experiment along the way.
If you are ready, willing and able, Wealth and Success Mentoring and Coaching with Lewis Harrison the RealUGuru can assist you to discern:
- What is going on, and why?
- Where are you developmentally?
- What specific help is needed?
Lewis Harrison’s Approach to Mentoring and Coaching is Unique for two key reasons:
- A special synergy develops Lewis and his my clients; thus they are more likely to do what it takes to reach their goals.
- Lewis’ coaching system is based on a proven process that creates quick results due to the added structure and empowering conversational approach.
Who are Lewis’ Clients?
They may include Administrators, Physicians, Attorneys, Accountants, Brokers, Health professionals in private practice, Entrepreneurs, Small business owners, Professional associations, Sales professionals who want more and who want to put up with less, and ordinary individuals who want to live extraordinary lives.
Let Lewis guide you in creating your Life Vision and Business Success through:
- Exploring options
- Finding the right tools
- Resolving personal struggles
- Overcoming unexpected obstacles
- Making discoveries and insights
- Achieving results
“The mentoring and coaching we will do together will bring you the riches of your greatest dreams: Experience the life you’ve always wanted to live. Overcome procrastination. Delete obstacles. Stop flapping your wings and start soaring. Play more. Stop watching life from the sidelines and get in the game. Have more fun at work and enjoy the best things in life”
“Lewis amazing… I recommend him to anyone who wants less stress and more energy.”
Jack Canfield, Co-author, The “Chicken Soup for the Soul “ books and star of the movie “The Secret”
“Your program was one of the first steps I took in the process of defining my interest in alternative medicine and for that I thank you. It has been over 19 years and I am continually amazed when I look back upon how easily and quickly one step has lead to the next. Thank you for being there to assist in laying the foundations for all my future studies.”
Robee Fian L.Ac Former President American Association of Oriental Medicine (AAOM)
“Lewis Harrison is a transformational mentor and coach, whose vision and wisdom provide viable roadmaps for his students-this skill is unparalleled anywhere!”
Valerie Leeds Entrepreneur and former Account Executive at AOL (America Online, Inc.)”
“If your serious about getting ahead don’t pass up a golden opportunity to change your life for the better. I’m still learning and making more money.”
Rudy Curry Tai Chi Master
Wealth and Success Mentoring/Coaching Tuition*
* Note: All profit from these programs go to support Lewis’ work with the International Association of Healer Professionals, The Wisdom Path Community and the Maydolong Relief Fund
DISCLAIMERS: IMPORTANT, ESSENTIAL & INDISPENSABLE INFORMATION PLEASE READ
I can’t run your life for you nor can I tell you what to do. I am right most of the time but not ALL the time, I am both asking you and telling you (whichever you prefer):
“Don’t interpret any of my content anywhere online or in my books as some sort of promise or implication of your future earnings, heath improvements or spiritual enlightenment.”
Results always vary. People are complex, circumstances change and what may be so with one person, place or time may often not be so in for another person, place or time.
My results aren’t typical.
I’ve been writing, teaching, mentoring coaching, speaking, selling, collaborating, networking, studying and practicing for over 45 years as my life’s vision & purpose.
Also, the average person who buys any business building, natural healing, personal development course (or something similar) rarely reads or follows directions strictly and even when they think they are seldom gets any results at all. To understand why this happens one need only observe how the average person who buys home exercise equipment rarely ends up looking like the person in the commercials.
Here’s the bottom line:
THIS STUFF IS ALL HARD.
And it takes WORK, DISCIPLINE, A SUPPORT SYSTEM, CONSISTENCY IN THOUGH WORD AND DEED, RISK, AND A READINESS, WILLINGNESS AND ABILITY to do what needs to be done to success.
On top of that, almost nothing ever works right the first time.
You’ve got to stick with it…
Think about this:
If any form of success – business, athletic, academic etc . was easy, everybody would be successful and rich.
If perfect health was easy, everybody would be healthy. There is no “instant chocolate pudding” here. There is no a “magic pill”, and there is no “magic” easy button you can press that will magically transform your life.
If you are looking for quick, dirty & easy and I’m not your guy and this is the wrong place. If that is what you are seeking and if that is your expectation I can assure you that you will have regrets later. Expect to be disappointed.
Come with an open heart and an open mind and together we can explore the very limits of human potential.