Tips for Organizing, Decluttering, Feng Shui, and Designing Stunning Interiors for a Small Apartment
A Self-Improvement, Self-Awareness, and Applied Game Theory Newsletter. Helping you become more intuitive, effective, efficient, precise, productive, and financially independent
Combining Applied Game Theory, The Secret, The Law of Attraction, Concepts from Think and Grow Rich to Transform Your Life
Q. Lewis, is there a simple and easy to understand system for self-improvement, personal development, and peak performance that can be tied to applied game theory
Yes. Within my work which is known as HAGT, (Holistic or Harrison’s Applied Game Theory) there are 24 Core Resources (TCR) essential to EEPPSA (effectiveness, efficiency, precision, productivity, and self-awareness). These 24 Core Resources (which include cash) are each an essential element for creating financial freedom, power, and influence without the necessity of cash. The TCR, which can be leveraged to intentionally increase or decrease the value of the other 23 are:
- Physical Energy,
- Critical Thinking Skills
- Emotional Balance,
- Spiritual Focus,
- Clarity of Thought,
- Physical Wellness,
- Personal Barter,
- Barterable Goods and Services of others
- Tools and Technology,
- The Capacity for Love,
The full potentiating of each of these 24 resources from a perspective of positive personal growth, and human potential in balance with the other 23 is the foundation from which the skilled gamer thinkers and strategists can maximize their self-improvement.
Let me give you an example of how I use the TCR. Among these 24 Core Resources, one of the most important is Space: When I speak of “space” as a resource I am referring to a measure and defined continuous area or expanse. One that is either free, available, or unoccupied, and if this is not possible at least a space that one has the freedom to organize and design as one wishes. Such a space might include your home, an apartment, an office, or a small garden. There are also predesigned spaces like the theater or a zoo. When I speak about space I also refer to game spaces – a specific environment where games are played. This might include a chessboard, a cocktail party, and even a football (soccer) field.
I integrate a number of disciplines and systems to maximize the quality of my space including Feng Shui, interior design, pattern language, applied game theory, and environmental psychology.
Since many of the subscribers of this blog live in urban apartments here are some tips on how to best design your space.
Adding plants and animals to your space can really make design plans a difference in your interior design plans
- Reduce clutter – Even if you are not a neat person get three or 4 nice sized boxes with pretty graphics. Name them “A Priority”, “B Priority”, “C Priority”, etc. Take your clutter and put it in the boxes based on priority. Go through the boxes daily and toss out stuff you just don’t need.
- Limit furnishings to necessities and to special aesthetics, such as a sculpture, painting, or pleasant and fitting wall hangings. When you decorate an apartment with too much furniture and too many decorative items, it can create clutter, Especially the kind of clutter you are likely to load onto the furniture. Remember, In a small apartment, space is limited. So, be very thorough, thoughtful, and rigorous in selecting what furniture and decorative items you want.
- Use pleasant scents to adjust your mood and the mood of the room. Use, natural scented candles, flowering plants, or essential oils to achieve this. If using essential oils consider diffusers (or burners) to vaporize natural plant scents through your home. Combine these touches with the appropriate lighting and your place will gain a harmonious ‘feel’. Some folks stick with one scent with which they have a positive association while others will choose to use different scents for different purposes. For example, you can use lavender, jasmine, or chamomile or essential oils in an oil burner when you have Lemongrass, ginger or cinnamon oils are also some examples of popular scents for meditation.
- Learn to appreciate simplicity in room layout and design. On an emotional level, simplicity and minimalism seem to encourage peace of mind, harmony, and contentment.
- Bring biophilia into your spaces. Biophilia is a hypothetical human tendency to interact or be closely associated with other forms of life in nature: a desire or tendency to commune with nature. This means have plants situated strategically in your home or office and have living creatures as well in proximity. These can be birds, goldfish, turtles, hamsters, etc.
- Explore the use of color to affect the quality, size, and rhythm of an environment. Color is an essential tool in architecture and interior design. It can transform a space and have it appear bigger or smaller. Color can transmit light in interesting ways and add warmth to dark corners.
In feng shui, color is used to cure the energy and change the mood for success. It also represents the five basic elements of fire, earth, metal, water, and wood. And each of the eight directions (north, northeast, northwest, etc.) is governed by one of these elements. colors, when used effectively, will make your living or workspace more conducive to positive emotions and collaborative interactions with others
The smaller your space the more likely that white should be your initial choice for the walls and ceiling. This is because white will expand the space and it emphasizes the shape of furnishings.
Some folks want a little high energy space in their place. One way to do this is to apply a dominant color to one wall. Doing this will add depth to the interior space of a small apartment. This can also be the apartment’s focal point if you have art here or something else to which you wish to draw attention. To choose the best colors pick up a copy or Architectural digest, or a book on Feng Shui and colors.
Also, sue your intuition. You may not feel comfortable with some recommended colors. In such a case choose ones you are comfortable and happy with, colors that speak to you. A color chart is only there to serves as a guide. If your instinct tells you it is not your color, however, then that color is not feng shui for you. Good interior design is about emotion and a space you feel comfortable in is a happy space.
Research has shown that proper Space design and organization, especially in the bedroom, kitchen, and living room can affect your emotional and mental capacity, your wealth, creativity, and even fertility.
Now is the time to create a nurturing, healing, health and wellness-promoting space
Here is a very low-cost business opportunity using applied game theory and sports analytics
There are ways to apply game theory to different games spaces in effective ways – Here is how I use gamer psychology and game theory to create financial success. I invest a small amount of time and money in using sports analytics to predict winners and losers in Fantasy sports. This may not be your thing but if you like to integrate many approaches living well. Here is a link to a free video and information about Sports Betting and FIFA Fantasy Football. This is an introduction to one of my favorite systems. If you want to use predictive skills to explore this Complete Analytics-Driven Sports Fantasy Football and Sports Betting System. It’s based on the ideas presented in the book and movie Moneyball. Press on the URL below or the photo of the soccer players below.
Who and what is AskLewisGameTheory.com. We are the online presence of a think tank dedicated to the exploration of human potential, effectiveness, efficiency, productivity, radical self-sufficiency, personal development, and self-awareness in daily living and in business through the application of game theory and gamer psychology.
Get World Class Training in our course
Intentional Living, Lifehacking and Applied Game Theory
A-Z and Beyond
The Ask Lewis Team also offers Advanced Courses , on game psychology, applied game theoryLifehacking, Crisis Management, Strategic Thinking, Troubleshooting, the World of the “Fixer, and How to Win the Game of Life read more below.
Explore all of our Master Classes, courses, and personalized/customized coaching programs – Learn more about all our programs by clicking on the Game Theory Icon button below...
I also invite you to read, my regular blogs on game theory, and follow my posts and vlogs throughout the social network:
- YouTube: The “Asklewis Lewis Harrison” channel,
- Facebook Fan page: https://www.facebook.com/AskLewis/
- Group and Forum: “Lewis Harrison’s Applied Game Theory” https://www.facebook.com/groups/602287903244843/
- Twitter: @AskLewisH
- Podcast: An Introduction to Applied Game Theory – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4lzIPU0DSiU
• If your interest is in starting your own online business, you may need training in how to use applied game theory to increase your SEO and Build Your Digital Marketing Program. A key element here is Creating Riches on YouTube. To learn about this approach click on the YouTube icon below and get free information..
Sign up for our free daily newsletter. Click on the newsletter tab below. This will bring you to our master website at RealUGuru.com – Just look over to the right of the page and fill in your email address and join “The Lew Crew.” You get our regular, informative, motivational, inspirational, and factual, blogs, vlogs, newsletters. and discount coupons.
Thanks for allowing me to share my knowledge with you. If you want to contact me, simply drop me an email…
The Game Theory Gamer Research Team
The free video links on this page lead to various affiliate links for “for-fee” products. We may receive commissions for purchases made through those links.