These 3 things can keep you focused and save your business.
For me, capitalism has always been a spiritual exercise based on love and relationship. When done well it creates a better life for all and gives people of humble means the opportunity to prosper and pay it forward.
From a spiritual perspective, there are three elements required to create what I have come to call Conscious Capitalism.
1. Collaboration — Collaboration is the process of two or more people, entities or organizations working together to complete a task or achieve a goal. Collaboration is similar to cooperation but where cooperation is a more organic process collaboration often results from a planned intention. Most collaboration requires leadership, although the form of leadership can be social within a decentralized and egalitarian group
2. Community: Many businesses belong to trade associations. These Support communities can be very valuable in helping one create a business influenced by the concept of conservation and balance. In the most efficient, effective, and conscious group dynamics, there is an intention to give people greater tools and resources. This is done while supporting them in reducing or transcending those actions that limit or infringe on the freedoms or happiness of others. In the end, all these thoughts are totally meaningless unless you are committed to a life of love, spiritual clarity, emotional balance, kindness, and business success. The willingness and ability to apply the concept and code of conservation and balance on a day-to-day basis will allow you to experience short-term success, and many long-term benefits, while skillfully and consistently minimizing unnecessary struggle.
3. Work-Life Balance — There is no one definition of what a balanced life is. But the intention to live this type of life provides one with an opportunity for introspection. As you become more consistent in the application of effective, conscious business practices you will become more emotionally mature and your genetic makeup and biology will naturally, and intuitively, guide you to create a business model that will serve your spiritual needs.
One thing is clear — you can never attain a balanced life or business success through the use of logic, the rational mind, and common sense alone. What seems reasonable will be useless to you in rapidly changing markets. A more profound way of thinking is required to succeed here.
Author: Lewis Harrison is a practical philosopher, best-selling author, and successful businessman.
“I am the former host of a talk radio show on an NPR affiliated station in NY. I have a bottomless passion for the application of game theory in decision-making, problem-solving, and personal development. My game theory/business website is AskLewisGameTheory.com.
“I am always exploring trends, areas of interest, and solutions to build new stories upon. Again, if you have any ideas you would like me to write about just email me at LewisCoaches@gmail.com”.
Here is a 15-minute video interview I did explaining the very basics of HAGT (Harrison’s Applied Game Theory). Learn more about game theory at AskLewisGameTheory.com
I offer advice on the arts, innovation, self-improvement, life lessons, mental health, game theory strategies, and love. LewisCoaches.Medium.com
See all of Lewis Harrison’s stories (there are hundreds) at LewisCoaches.Medium.com
Here you can learn about personal development, self-improvement, life hacking, business, and the spiritual life.
I invite you to read, my regular blogs on game theory, and lifehacking and follow my posts and vlogs throughout the social network:
- YouTube: The “Asklewis Lewis Harrison” channel,
- Facebook Fan page: https://www.facebook.com/AskLewis/
- Facebook Group and Forum: “Lewis Harrison’s Applied Game Theory” https://www.facebook.com/groups/602287903244843/
- Twitter: @AskLewisH
- General Podcast: Tips for Success www.youtube.com/watch?v=4lzIPU0DSiU
- Contact me at: LewisCoaches@gmail (I promise to respond to you personally).
Part of human potential, personal improvement, and human potential is learning and using applied game theory. You can Become a Master of Applied Game Theory and Reduce Unnecessary Struggle in Your Life and Business through our Course
Harrison’s Applied Game Theory A-Z and Beyond 2.2
THE ASK LEWIS TEAM OFFERS ADVANCED COURSES ON LIFEHACKING, CRISIS MANAGEMENT, STRATEGIC THINKING, TROUBLESHOOTING, THE WORLD OF THE “FIXER, AND HOW TO WIN THE GAME OF LIFE READ MORE BELOW.
If you have an interest in becoming more efficient, effective, precise, and productive, explore our Master Classes, courses, and personalized/customized coaching program – “Applied Game Theory A-Z and Beyond 2.2.”.
Learn more about the course by clicking on the
Game Theory Icon button below…