Learn About Success, Personal Transformation, Peak Performance, and Life Coaching with Lewis Harrison
Let’s begin with some essential questions…
- Are you making a difference in the world?
- Are you living your best life?
- Are you fulfilling your dreams?
- Are you financially independent?
If you said “no”, or “not yet”, to any of the above questions you may a perfect candidate for coaching with Lewis
Lewis Harrison’s coaching program is second to none. Lewis and his associates through The International Association of Healing Professionals offers a unique, integrative and holistic approach to living your best life.
What Makes A Person An Effective Coach?
Effective coaches are visionaries who help others to fulfill their dreams. The best Peak Performance, Success, and Life Coaches are extraordinary individuals. They are quick thinking, passionate, and generous with a deep appreciation of delayed gratification.
Lewis knows how to:
- Ask the right questions, listen and speak and when it is best to speak.
- Empathize with the conflicts of their clients while maintaining professional and effective boundaries.
- Refer a client to another professional with more appropriate skills if necessary.
- Apply strong critical thinking skills and are consciously respectful of the religious and faith-based beliefs, and never make assumptions based on age, gender, culture, ethnicity, sexual orientation, and abilities and of their clients.
- Use his own failures and successes, and knowledge of using the lessons he has learned to effectively overcome a variety of obstacles.
Lewis’ approach to Coaching is Particularly Effective Because He Offers His Clients:
- A regular and consistent system for self-assessment.
- A system for building a strong personal foundation. A process for determining what you really want.
- Assistance in setting believable, and achievable goals.
- Support in defining your values, beliefs, and personal style.
Guidelines for developing an active game plan for all your current and long-term goals and dreams; including one enabling you to make more money – and keep it.
Assessment skills for measuring your personal progress.
A time frame and coaching agreement within which to act on your goals.
- Helping you ask the right questions and find the best answers.
Why Is It Important To Have A Professional Coach?
Anyone looking to get to the next step in life will seek out a coach. Anyone in the world who is a success in his or her chosen field or in a specific area of interest started out being mentored or coached. This is true for everyone on every level of greatness. Tiger Woods, Meryl Streep, Albert Einstein, Bertrand Russell, Carlos Santana, Savion Glover, Josh Grobin, Nelson Mandela, the Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King, and John Lewis. Even now, when an individual is at the peak of their talents, these individuals are being coached, mentored or advised by others.
Stop and think for just a moment. Don’t…
- Kings and Queens have Ministers,
- Presidents and Prime Ministers, respectively have ministers and cabinets.
- Great leaders have advisors.
- Great athletes have both trainers and coaches.
- The most successful financial investors have special advisors statisticians and mathematicians,
- Artists have mentors,
- Corporate executives have advisors.
The point is that if we wish to be more efficient, effective, precise, productive, and self-aware we all need advisors. There are no exceptions.
Why do some people insist that “they are fine” and don’t require a mentor or a coach?
It is only the most common and ordinary thinker, a person of limited vision whose life is filled with unnecessary struggle and who wants to keep it that way who believes he or she can achieve life goals and fulfill a personal vision without the services of a professional advisor, mentor, or coach.
Doctors, lawyers, schoolteachers, auto mechanics, and entrepreneurs can all benefit from the services of a Life Coach.
I want to ask you a few essential questions concerning your life at this very moment.
- Do you choose to be ordinary or extraordinary?
- Are you presently being mentored or coached?
- Would you like to achieve your full potential and eliminate unnecessary stress, and struggle from your life?
If you choose to be extraordinary and are not, being formally coached or mentored than please read on…
What Are The Benefits Of Coaching?
- Support in taking the next step in your life,
- Access to greater motivation, inspiration, information, influence, effectiveness, freedom, wealth, clarity, spiritual focus, better health, validation, networking resources, expert advice.
Coaching can Help You to Define Your Needs and Fulfill Them.
To get the most out coaching you must be ready, willing, and able to take actions and experiment along the way. If you are ready, Peak Performance, Transformational, Success and Life Coaching can assist you to discern:
- What is going on, and why?
- Where are you developmentally?
- What specific help is needed?
- What choices to make daily to bring your dreams into reality!
What Makes Lewis’ Approach to Personal Coaching So Unique?
- To begin with, Lewis was an early student of Thomas Leonard, the founder of modern Coaching Movement.
- Lewis has learned from trial and error and has experienced and learned from challenges and failures.
- Lewis has lived a successful life: He has been happily married for over two decades; has had over twenty books published; hosted a radio show on an NPR (National Public Radio), has been an association executive; and has owned a number of successful businesses.
- After his studies with Thomas Leonard, Lewis has taken his half-century of study, experience, and exploration in Zen, Taoism, Talmudic commentaries, philosophy, psychotherapy, game-based thinking, personal growth, business, and human potential and created a system of coaching that integrates the emotions, the body, and the spirit.
If you study the lives of visionaries, thought leaders, and game-changers you will immediately know that the expansion of greatness takes place under the influence of a mentor, advisor, or coach and must approach all aspects of human potential.
Lewis’ system of Coaching gracefully integrates many theories and educational tools drawn from a diverse pool of resources. It is not one specific, dogmatic technique. It is, rather, a process that integrates many techniques into a unique template. It is a template that allows many different systems to work in unison without unnecessary tension and conflict.
This unique approach to Coaching brings this concept of greatness to the ordinary person seeking to become extraordinary. It is a unique, radical departure from hourly fee, time-limited conventional coaching. Lewis’ Coaching process enables his clients to have coaching available when it is most needed and offers a freedom of view and greatness of thought from his clients. It is built on a process of questions and answers that integrates traditional and modern motivational and educational models including Multiple intelligences, Pattern Language, and Peak Performance.
Are You Ready To Go To The Next Level?
The movie/online video recommendations, workbooks, educational material, and phone conversations you will be receiving as part of your Coaching with Lewis will have repercussions for many dimensions of your life. Lewis encourages his students to think creatively, innovatively, intuitively, and critically. These skill sets, more than any others, help define what makes a person successful at life and more efficient, effective, productive, and self-aware! This cannot happen in an environment limited to book learning, homework, and quizzes. Lewis enjoys motivating and inspiring his clients to eliminate unnecessary struggles from their lives and achieve financial independence. The coaching style he offers is the most direct route to achieving this result.
How Is Coaching Different From Psychotherapy?
Lewis’ approach to coaching has nothing to do with psychotherapy. For the most part, psychiatry, psychology, and psychotherapy work at uncovering the psychological and emotional roots of various diagnosable disorders and issues in order to enable a patient to move forward.
Lewis’ approach to coaching has a very defined purpose- to increase efficiency, effectiveness, productivity, and self-awareness.
If the psychological arts and sciences, and coaching, have anything in common it is that the intention of both is to help the individual discover their own goals. There are, of course, many types of coaching, as there are many types of therapy and at times, they may move closely on parallel paths, as many things in life do.
What Lewis seeks to do in his approach to transformational, peak performance, success, and life coaching is offer an opportunity for his clients to take the next step with guidance and support.
Lewis offers many coaching options, ranging from short-term, results-oriented approaches to long-term, process-oriented mentoring.
What Can Coaching with Lewis Harrison Help You to Accomplish?
Lewis will assist you in taking your visions and dreams and making them a reality by transforming:
Chaos to Organization
Failure to Success
Struggles to Ease
Procrastination to Action
Seduction to Attraction
Being Alone to Community
Delusion to Truth
Being Right to Being Happy
Watching to Participating
Confusion to Clarity
Fear to Love
Knowledge to Wisdom
Disease to Wellness
Scarcity to Abundance
Through Lewis’ tool chest of experience, advice, techniques, distinctions, and solutions, offered through the Coach Training, our graduates bring out the best in their clients.
Options for Coaching with Lewis Harrison
Level #1: The Bronze Program – Basic Life Coaching: Created for those just starting out or who are on a limited budget this program includes five online lessons, a downloadable coaching manual (available as hard copy or in downloadable e-manual) and 52 coaching lessons and two-downloadable workbooks.
Tuition: $997 (USD) Prepaid.
Level #2: The Gold Program – Executive and Business Coaching
This program is designed for entrepreneurs and professionals who are looking to move their careers forward.
Learn strategies for isolating the four primary types of obstacles, techniques for accessing the best problem-solving information, and tools for assisting clients to define their personal “vision” and increasing, effectiveness, precision, productivity, and self-awareness.
Tuition: $4,997 if pre-paid
Payment plans begin at $547. (USD) per month.
Level #3: The Platinum Program – Transformational Coaching
The Transformational Coaching program integrates Lewis’ work as a teacher of Eastern Thought and game-based thinking, and his practical philosophy presented in the book series The Teachings of Lewis Harrison, a multi-cultural, systematic approach to the creation of love, freedom and wealth. Coaching students in this program receive everything available in the Level #2 program plus you will learn to master the Twenty-Two Core Resources for personal growth, transformation, and human potential including:
- Physical Energy,
- Critical Thinking (Deductive, inductive, and abductive reasoning),
- Emotional Balance,
- Spiritual Focus,
- Clarity of Thought,
- Physical Wellness,
- Personal Barter,
- The Barterable Goods and Services of others,
- Tools and Technology,
- The Capacity for Love,
- Faith, Compassion,
- Empathy, and kindness.
- Appreciation of Beauty
Tuition: $10,000 if pre-paid
Payment plans begin at $977 per month.
To apply for any of the programs contact Lewis at IAHP
|Coach Client Information|
First Name ____________________________________
Last Name ____________________________________
Home Address ____________________________________
|What You Hope to Gain From Coaching with Lewis|
Describe What You Wish to Achieve in Coaching with Lewis.
All tuition payments for coaching are treated as donations to the International Association of Healing Professionals which offers educational programs and other support services around the world to disadvantaged individuals and communities. Your donation may be tax deductible. Check with your government or tax expert to determine if your donation is eligible.
Name of Coaching Program ____________________________________
Tuition Amount ____________________________________
Means of Payment (Circle Below)
Check Money Order Credit Card
Amount Paid _$___.______ (USD)
If paying by American Express please add 5% to the total
Contact Lewis with questions at LewisCoaches@gmail.com
After you have decided to sign up for Coaching with Lewis please request a phone interview with Lewis in your e-mail and include your phone number and the best time to reach you.